Thursday, August 13, 2009

My very first blog entry

Well, I finally jumped the blog bandwagon. Although I'm a little embarrassed to say my sister set the blog up for me (thank you Brooke!). This blog is dedicated to that very long to-do list you see on your left. Yup, I'm going to attempt to do all 101 things on that list, and I have 1,001 days to do them. Hopefully I can figure out how to post pics as I go, so that this blog won't be too boring to keep up with.

The first thing I'll most likely start with is one of the movies, and since I'm starting from the bottom of the AFI Top 100 up, I have Ben-Hur waiting for me at home. Gotta say..not too excited for it. Who knows though..maybe I'll love it. We shall see.

I'm going to be very busy for the next 1,001 days..

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lolin! It's your sister...

    Since we've both got the AFI Top 100 on our lists and there are so many movies we DON'T want to watch, maybe we could make it more exciting by planning to watch Ben-Hur on the same night or something? I like your idea of starting from #100 and moving up, but I sooooo dread that movie. At least if I know I could email you a big rant on how lame it is, that would make it more worth watching, haha! :) I've only watched one freaking movie on that list so far!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging world Lo!!

    ReplyDelete