Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Notice anything different?

Yep, I changed my blog title and updated the look. Like I mentioned in my last entry I'm changing this blog to be a more general life blog. So, while I'll still post my progress on my list, I'll also be posting about random every day things.. the little things that make me smile, and keep me going every day.


So, first off I have to address #54 on my list. Most of you know that Dan & I have been trying to get pregnant since October, 2008. Almost 13 months ago. And while there's nothing we can pinpoint as the culprit for it taking so long, I'm still stamped INFERTILE in the medical world since we hit the year mark. We want nothing more than to start a family, so it's been a difficult journey so far.


The current plan is to do one more cycle on Clomid (a popular fertility drug that makes me ovulate sooner), followed by an unmedicated cycle, followed by IUI. I never thought we'd be facing this, but I know it's making us grow closer as a couple. Some day we'll have our baby & I'm going to appreciate every bout of sickness, every stretch mark, every kick in the ribs. Oh, and I already know the first thing I'll be buying for the baby.. seems pretty appropriate. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment