Monday, December 6, 2010

NT Scan

Can you believe I'm 13 weeks???? Well, technically they pushed my due date back two days to June 15th, so I guess I'm really 13 weeks on Wednesday. Close enough. :)

We had our NT scan last week and it was SO cool! We got to look at the babies for about an hour.. we saw their spines, their brains, their itty bitty feet and hands. They moved around a lot which was really neat to watch. Baby A was especially wiggly. Constantly kicking his/her feet and moving their arms around.

No guess on the sex of the babies, but that's o.k.. we got really good results from the scan and the blood work I had done the week before. 1 in 34,000 risk for down syndrome, 1 in 100,000 risk for trisomy 18. YAY!

All is well with the babies, and all is well with me. Besides some nausea throughout the night recently, I'm feeling pretty good. Getting exhausted around 2:00 or 3:00 every day, but still managing to stay awake until 10:00 each night. The belly is getting bigger. I think I still just look fat, but it's hard and I can't suck it in. So weird!

I'm soooo excited to be officially out of first tri in just a few days. I'll leave you with some showing off of the babies :)

Baby A (our little wiggle worm):

And Baby B:

5 comments:

  1. Ahh they are so beautiful! I was wondering how you were doing. Congrats for being out of the 1st tri, that is a HUGE milestone! Glad to hear the NT scan went well. We need a belly pic lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's so exciting to see their faces!! :) And congrats on your arrival (today, right?) into second tri!!! :)

    ReplyDelete