Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

uuuuuugh. I continue to suck at blogging lately. Here's some randomness to catch you up on what's going on with me..

.. the babies are both doing fine. I had a little scare Monday morning when I woke up to cramping and some spotting, but an u/s in the afternoon confirmed everything looks great! My little gummy bears are starting to look like babies!


.. Monday's appointment was also our first official OB visit! Everything went well, minus the weigh-in. After noticing I was gaining a few lbs with each injectable cycle, I just stopped weighing myself altogether. So, to say I was unhappy with the # would be a complete understatement. Oh well.. I guess I should get used to that for the next 6 months.

.. Work has been craaaaazy busy. Yuck.

.. My sister, brother-in-law and nephew are flying in from Oklahoma in a few hours, and I can't wait!!! This will only be the 2nd time I've seen my nephew, so I can't wait to get some sweet snuggles in with him. :) We're doing Thanksgiving at my house so this past week I've been busy planning, grocery shopping, and cleaning. It will all be worth it tomorrow when I'm sitting down for some turducken with my family.

This year I'm feeling particularly extra thankful.. for an obvious reason. I hope everyone out there in blog-land is feeling thankful as well. Have a wonderful holiday tomorrow, and don't forget to wear your stretchy pants! :)

4 comments:

  1. The twins are beautiful Lolo!!! I am so happy for you guys. Have a great Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing photos, lolo! Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those beauties!!! Oh, and welcome to the club. ;-)

    ReplyDelete