Friday, November 12, 2010

Thankful Thursday.. a day late

Even though it's Friday, I just couldn't pass up Thankful Thursday.. here's why:


We've got gummi bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aren't they already so cute? hehe.

The u/s on Wednesday went great. It was such a relief to see those 2 babies pop up on the screen, and then I reeeally let out a sigh of relief when the tech measured their heartbeats.. 171 each! Now if I'm starting to think of the old wives tales, that would mean we might have 2 girls cookin'! I would be thrilled.. but then of course I'd be thrilled with one of each, or 2 boys.

We officially graduated to my OB, too! It was bittersweet since I've really grown to love my RE, his nurse, and the office staff. The good thing is they're literally down the hall from the OB, so I can stop by and visit whenever I want. yay!

I have my first visit with my OB on the 22nd, and I'll be calling her nurse today to schedule the NT scan. I can't wait!

I've been floating on clouds since Wednesday, and I went out and bought myself 2 pairs of maternity jeans. They're HEAVEN. Although they slip down a bit when I walk. I think I need a bigger belly to hold them up. Soon enough, soon enough.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Happy Friday!!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG, the move to maternity pants was the BEST ever. And yeah, I had to hike them up (over and over and over again) for a couple weeks, and then all of a sudden.. they stayed up on their own. *hugs* Your gummy bears are adorable already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a tip that worked for me - Get a BeBand from Target to hold up the mat pants until your belly fills them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!!! So happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post!! Yay for gummy bears!!

    ReplyDelete