Monday, November 1, 2010

8 weeks!

As of today I'm officially 8 weeks along. Woohoo!

No belly pics yet, but my jeans are way too snug to wear without a belly band. And honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the belly band. I have to adjust it every time I sit down and stand up again. It's annoying. I'm actually really looking forward to buying some real maternity jeans.. I have a feeling that's just a few weeks away. Eek!

Still feeling pretty good. The bouts of nausea are coming on more often, but it's nothing too horrendous. As for food aversions, sometimes the sound of anything with meat sounds disgusting, and now I can't stomach scrambled eggs. boo. I'm still considering myself lucky though, since I know it could be a whole lot worse.

I'm soooo looking forward to seeing the babies again next Wednesday. I'll be about 9 1/2 weeks, so I'm hoping they look more like babies this time. :) I'm a little anxious, because I just want to know everything still looks good and they're growing nice and strong.

Oh yeah.. happy (late) Halloween everyone! We had a low key Halloween. My parents were here for the weekend so we went to breakfast with them at one of our favorite breakfast spots. They have THE best bloody mary's, so I had a virgin, and then realized I couldn't stomach the omelet that Dan & I always share. boo. We watched football, and carved pumpkins.. after my parents left we got pizza (a Halloween tradition), watched the World Series game, and passed out candy. I was a little bummed that we only had a handful of trick-or-treaters.. Dan on the other hand was very pleased with the huge bowl of chocolate that was leftover. haha.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and a happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. YAY For 8 weeks! Happy 8 weeks! We barely had any tricker treaters too, maybe like a dozen.

    I bought my first pair of maternity pants at 10 weeks and they were heaven. haha.

    ReplyDelete