Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Geez, I'm getting really bad at blogging lately. This time of year starts getting really busy.. both at work and at home. Or maybe I just don't have anything really interesting to say. haha!

Anyways, I can't pass up Thankful Thursday because there's a lot to be thankful for right now..

..I reached the 10 week mark this week! Just a few more weeks until I'm officially out of first tri. :)

..We have our first OB visit on Monday, and our NT scan scheduled for 12/1. Can't wait!

..Rainy weather in the forecast for the weekend. I love when I'm at home and it's raining outside. We don't really have plans, so it should be a relaxing weekend at home. Probably the last one before the busy holiday season starts. I'm pretty sure after this weekend we have something going on every weekend until after Christmas. phew!

..the $1 bins at Target. LOVE. I don't know if it's just me, but I think every single item in the $1 bin is some sort of steal. $1 beach ball? Score! $1 coupon organizer? Score!

...My early bday gift from Dan. He bought me this official Chargers helmet and then waited in two longs lines on the same day to get an autograph from Antonio Gates and Ryan Matthews. All this from a 49'ers fan! Love him :)



Isn't it puuuurdy? It's the actual, real deal helmet that the Charger players wear on the field. So cool. You might think it's an odd Birthday gift for girl, but I love the Chargers and this will be something we can pass on to our kids some day. I totally have a Chargers themed 30th Birthday, since my other gift were the tickets we bought to the December 16th game against Dan's 49'ers!

Hope everyone is feeling thankful today.. it is in fact exactly one week until Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok your husband rocks! What an awesome gift! Love Antonio Gates! Thats a future hall of famer right there, that will be worth big money someday.

    Happy Birthday by the way! :)

    yay for 10 weeks, you are so close to 2nd tri now. So glad to hear your doing well <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful to hear things are going so well for you!

    ReplyDelete