Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for..


Cheerios! I've got a morning routing going now where I eat a bowl of honey nut cheerios right when I get out of the shower. I've been waking up feeling staaaarving, and I found if I don't eat something I feel sick.

I'm also thankful for my parents coming to visit this weekend. I'm excited to see them.. but I'm also excited because they're bringing my favorite spaghetti for lunch - Vince's!!!!!!!!! It's a place I grew up on, and they make the best spaghetti.. hands down. I've been craving it like crazy this week! Mmmmm. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

I promise I'm thankful for more than just food today. Of course I'm thankful to still be pregnant. I hope I can continue being thankful for that until at least May of next year. :)

Lastly, I have two good e-friends who are doing their transfers, for their IVF cycles, this week. One today, and the other on Saturday. Please send some good thoughts and positive vibes their way. Hopefully we'll be celebrating their pregnancies in just a couple of weeks.. and maybe I'll have a couple more friends to join me in the twin club. :)

Enjoy your Thursday.. just one more day to go until the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm convinced that a pregnant woman invented Honey Nut Cheerios. It's the only thing that got me through my morning-sickness stages of both of my pregnancies. Love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete