Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I don't even think I need to write this post to tell you all what I'm thankful for today. It's obvious, right? I'll say it anyways since it's fun..

I'm thankful today for being pregnant!!!!!! :) And if I want to get a little more specific I'm thankful that the spotting is almost non-existent, and any that I'm still having is still light brown. Yay!

I'm also feeling thankful for a husband who is constantly telling me to think positive thoughts. I've been such a worry wart all week long, and he puts me in check. I think it's perfectly normal for me to be nervous, but I shouldn't be so anxious about tomorrow's bloodwork. All I can do is think good thoughts and hope for the best. Seriously though.. is it Friday yet??

Lastly, I'm thankful for having friends & family who are truly just as excited as we are about this pregnancy. They know how much we wanted this, how long we waited, and how much we went through to get here. They're praying, thinking of us, and sending all the good ju-ju they've got (this includes you, dear reader!) . I can't express how much that support means to me. Knowing I have so many people pulling for us and hoping for a mini Lolo/Dan next June, touches my heart and makes me feel all warm and gushy inside. This little pea in my belleh is already loved dearly, and I'm beyond thankful for that.

Hang in there little pea.. I promise you'll have a life full of family, joy, and love. xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! This Thankful Thursday post! I'm praying like crazy tomorrow you have a fantastic beta. Yay for spotting almost being gone!

    Hey kinda random, can I have your email address? You can email it to me if you don't want to put it on here Jen0425@gmail.com. I'd love to add you on facebook if your ok with it :)

    ReplyDelete