Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It feels like Fall!

Hello! First off, I'm still pregnant.. Yippeeeeeeee! I still have cramps that I wish would just go away, but the spotting seems to be getting lighter. It's still just brown (phew) and for some reason it's only happening now during the day, and not at night while I'm sleeping. I took another HPT this morning to make sure it's getting darker, and not lighter.

14dpiui:

16dpiui:

I'm happy with that :)

Now, onto the point of this post.. it feels like Fall at my house! We've had a rainy, cold week in San Diego & I'm LOVING it. Dan thinks I'm weird but I wish it rained much more than it does here. I love being at home, hearing & smelling the rain, lighting a fire, and cooking some soup.

The last two nights we lit a fire in our fireplace..


And I put up some Fall decorations...





I got the straw looking pumpkin & the branch/leaves around the candle at Target for only $2.50 each. I also got the little orange candle (it's pumpkin spice!) at Target for $1. Woot! As you can see I don't have much when it comes to Fall decorations, but it's a start.

Next I'll be decorating my feet for Fall .. new boots! :)

5 comments:

  1. Yipeee!! I had cramps for the first week and 1/2 after I got my bfp. I've heard it's very common. Yay for darker! I love the decorations and I've been loving the weather we've been having in San Diego. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am so freakin' happy for you, love!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following you for a couple months now and just wanted to express how happy Iam for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love new boots...and your pink lines!!

    ReplyDelete