Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today's the day! (& I think I'm going to have a heart attack)

No joke. I don't think I've ever felt so nervous in my entire life.

Dan woke up this morning and said "today's the day we meet our baby!!!" ..and all I can do is think of the worst case scenario. We get the u/s and find out there's no baby, or no heartbeat. I know, I know.. these are awful things to think about.

I guess after being disappointed month after month you sort of get used to bad news, and you almost come to expect the bad news.

But I'm trying to block out those bad thoughts today and think positive thoughts. And course I'm counting down the hours & minutes until our appointment. As of right now I have a little over 6 hours.

Please please please let everything go o.k. If you've got any spare good thoughts to send my way, I'll be happy to take them. I need all the positive thinking I can take! :)

1 comment:

  1. Everything is going to be GREAT! I understand the worse case scenario thoughts though. I find myself often wondering if everything is ok with the baby during those long weeks in between u/s. I'm praying everything goes wonderful for you two today and I can't WAIT to hear all about it :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete