Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm feeling thankful for...

..still being pregnant. I'm 5 weeks 3 days, with no morning sickness or exhaustion to speak of. I almost wish I'd feel like crap to reassure me, but since I've heard most people don't experience these symptoms until 6 weeks, I'll probably be eating my words soon.

..waking up to the rain at 4:45 this morning. Normally I'd be pissed to wake up so early, but I LOVE listening to the rain on the roof & windows. I'm so ready for some more rainy weather!

..my hubby. He picked me up from work the other day (we carpool) & had these for me:


Aren't they puuuuurdy? They had a note attached that said "Congratulations Future Mom!" hehe. He's so cute, and I'm so thankful to have him as my husband. I can't wait to see how he is when he's a Daddy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment