Tuesday, October 5, 2010

there's a little thing..

In my belly!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm totally, utterly, completely shocked. I mean, obviously I knew it was a possibility, but when I started spotting over the weekend I assumed I was out and started going through my IVF paperwork in more detail, looking at the calendar & trying to estimate when my egg retrieval and transfer would be.

I stopped at my RE's office on the way to work to get my blood drawn, and then waited anxiously at work all day for the results.

Last pregnancy's beta was 23 .. this beta was 132!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo much better. My RE didn't mention the progesterone, so I asked. He said it's at 15, and they like to see over 20. So, I asked if he thinks this will be another chemical pregnancy & he said he doesn't think that's likely since my beta is so high.

I feel like I can breathe a little, but that damn progesterone number is going to make me a nervous nelly all week. My next blood draw is Friday, and that day can not get here quick enough.

For today, after 2 long years of trying, I'm pregnant.. I'm pregnant??? Holy shit, I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. I just saw your post on 3T and had to post here too! GAH Lolo I am SO happy for you! Congrats Love! Tears of joy for you! I will be praying like crazy that this is a sticky baby. ((BIG HUGS)) AHHH! I'm just so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys! I cannot WAIT until Friday. Or June. :)

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) :) :) :) :) :) Huge Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you!!! Can't wait for that huge number on Friday!!! This is it momma! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Lolo!!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get outta here...really?!!!!!! OMG CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you! I'll keep you in my thoughts and I'll be looking for an update on Friday! Best of luck for a very sticky baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies!!! :)

    p.s. Marielle, this cycle we used the follistim that you gave me. It WAS lucky!!! :)

    ReplyDelete