Friday, October 8, 2010

586

That's my 2nd beta#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my progesterone is over 20 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry, I'm just a little excited)

Just to recap, the first beta on Monday was 132, but my progesterone was only 15. So, my beta has doubled nicely throughout the week and my progesterone is where they like to see it. Aaaaand, the spotting seems to have officially stopped.

My first ultrasound (to hear the heartbeat.. holy crapola) is scheduled for October 20th. I'm going to go in next week one last time for blood work. My RE didn't think it was necessary but offered it to help ease my mind between now and the u/s. I lurve him. :)

OH. EM. GEE. This is really happening????

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! congrats on a fabulous 2nd beta #!! That is a great one!! I can't wait to hear about your u/s! so exciting! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO really happening! And I couldn't be any more excited for you! That is going to be one gorgeous child!

    ReplyDelete