Tuesday, October 26, 2010

7 weeks (& 1 day)

Oops.. I'm a day late, but as of yesterday I'm 7 weeks! I still feel like time is dragging and I wish first tri had a fast forward button.

I had a bit of a scare this past Friday night. When I went to the bathroom and wiped, I was spotting, and it was light pink. I wiped a few more times..same thing. I started freaking out, but luckily my best friend, who was visiting for the weekend, was able to calm me down and reassure me that everything was fine. Of course I had horrible nightmares all night about losing the babies. :(

I woke up Saturday morning to just a little bit of brown spotting, and that was the end of it. My cramps seemed to get worse over the weekend though, so I was still worried. I called my doc yesterday and he assured me that the cramps are normal, and the spotting is probably caused by my progesterone suppositories.

So, I'm breathing a little easier, but I'm still nervous. That's normal, right?

I'm still thanking my lucky stars that I feel pretty good. I'm getting more nauseous, more frequently, but nothing crazy. My wonderful Sister sent me a pregnancy package, equipped with life savers & sea bands, to help with the nausea. And they work! Those were just 2 things among many, many things that she sent me. I'm so lucky. :) Thank you, Brooke!!

That's all that's going on with me in pregnancy land! Hope everyone is having a good start to the week. Is it Friday yet?

2 comments:

  1. YAY for 7 weeks! Have you started taking "bump" shots yet? I took one at 6 weeks and then I started taking them at 8 weeks after that. I'm glad to hear your spotting is gone and that Dr. is giving you the ok :) How sweet of your sister to send you a package like that!

    It went REALLY slow for me until 13 weeks. Now it seems to be picking up in pace a little. ((BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny! I haven't started taking any bump pics yet. I feel like all I have now is fat and bloat! haha. I'll probably start in a few weeks since I would think with 2 in there I'll start showing a little sooner.

    ReplyDelete