Wednesday, September 16, 2009

AFI's top 100


I did it! I watched Ben-Hur and I'm not going to lie.. I liked it. Enjoying that movie was a complete shock to me. I thought it would bore me to tears, but it was exciting and interesting. There were some cheesy moments, and parts I laughed when it probably wasn't appropriate to laugh (i.e. his sister and mom being lepers), but overall it was a good movie. The chariot race was pretty funny too, and Dan & I got a kick out of how long they dragged that scene out for.

A tip to anyone who is planning on watching Ben-Hur: make sure you have the language option set to English. Ours came with no option selected, so we watched the first 15 minutes with no sound. It makes it very hard to understand what's going on. hehe.

Next AFI top 100 movie being ordered off netflix: Toystory! I've seen it, but it's been a long time & I'm watching all 100 movies, including the ones I've already seen. Toystory will be a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment