Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Flowers for Meeee!


September flowers... bought! And aren't they gorgeous?


In other "list" news, I met with my boss yesterday and he told me to order my Series 7 books. YIKES. That means I actually have to do it. haha. I'll be sure to post a pic of the study material when I get the book. It's intense. That also means if I really want to get down to business & pass the 7, I'm going to have no life for the next few months. Boo. One website actually describes the test as "one of the most difficult tests you'll ever take..". Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers!
    And Series 7 was the end of me!! how are you doing with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend took the 7 last year, it didn't sound like too much fun! Good luck!!!
    Her name is Lauren too :)

    I love the list!

    ReplyDelete