Wednesday, February 9, 2011

22 weeks!

Howdy! It's been awhile.. but I promise I have a good excuse. A couple of them actually!

The night of my last post (20 weeks) I had a little scare. Dan was putting the cribs together (yay!), I was supervising, and I got really light headed. When I went to the bathroom just before bed I had some bright red blood on the t.p. It was just a little, but enough to freak me out. So, I stayed home from work the next day & called my doc, who wanted to see me the next day to measure my cervix. Good news.. my cervix was measuring at 3.4, and they want anything over 3. Woohoo! I was a little worried since just 2 weeks earlier it was supposedly 4.8, and that seems like such a drastic drop, but my OB wasn't worried about it. She just wants me to take it easy & I go back tomorrow so they can measure my cervix again.

On to excuse #2! I'm getting over the flu :( Yep, apparently the flu shot just isn't quite strong enough for me and my craptastic immune system. It hit me hard mid last week and I was out for the count all weekend. Yesterday was my first day back at work and I'm just starting to feel semi-normal again.. besides this nasty lingering cough. boo.

It's not all doom & gloom though. We have our cribs put together and I got our crib skirts in the mail yesterday.. so the nursery is starting to really become THE NURSERY. My goal for this weekend is to clean my dollhouse that I put in their room, and to buy the chandelier.. Dan's goal will be to install it. haha. We'll see what we get done though, since Dan's Birthday is tomorrow and I'm taking him out to a nice dinner and a play on Saturday night.

Alright, here's my 22 week pic. Dan's been working early hours, which is why you're getting a bathroom pic from this morning. :)



How far along: 22 weeks!


Size of baby: Two papayas

Total weight gain/loss: I've gained about 7 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yep.. almost all bottoms are maternity, tops & dresses are a mix of maternity & non-maternity.

Gender: Two sweet little ladies

Movement: I'm feeling both babies now! I can't get enough of it.

Sleep: eh.. still just o.k. I've been flip flopping a lot, but I'm still sleeping most of the night.

What I miss: hm.. at the moment I honestly can't think of anything. I love being pregnant.

Cravings: This is hard since I've been sick the past week and not much has sounded good. I'm going to go with ice.. I've wanted ice in all of my drinks lately, even if it's just cold water straight from the fridge.

Symptoms: Just the acid reflux.

Milestone: Registering! It was a looong process, but I have to say I had fun doing it and I'm so relieved to have the majority of it done. Check that off my list!

Best Moment this Week: Just feeling the babies.. I've been so worried about the girls, being so sick, so I'm appreciating every little tap I get from them.

7 comments:

  1. That dress looks gorgeous on you! Hope you feel 100% soon, so not fun being sick when you're pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair in this picture! Hope you are feeling great soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking fantastic! Ugggh the flu is the worst, I hope you're feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, you look GREAT! And that color is amazing on you! Where did you get that cute dress??

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the compliments, guys!! :)
    Brooke, I got that dress on sale at Nordstroms a long time ago.. it's a pre-pregnancy dress that just has enough room to stretch for my belly. Although it's getting shorter. haha.

    ReplyDelete