Thursday, November 19, 2009

Stupid People Island

Don't you sometimes wish there was a deserted island that you can send stupid people to? When we start getting sick of seeing someone on t.v. the public could vote whether they should be shipped off or not.
I think it's a great idea. And here's my top nominees for that ballot:

No, I will not read your book.. I really don't care what you have to say..
You are a dumb beauty queen. Stop trying to act like a victim.. pretty please go away?
Please do no procreate. If you do, your children will most definitely be shipped off to stupid island with you...

I'm sure there are more, but those are my top 3 for the moment. So, who's with me???




4 comments:

  1. UGH, soooooo with you on all of the above!! Can we also get rid of Lady Gaga and John & Kate??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I forgot about John & Kate! They would definitely be gone.. and Lady Gaga is pretty annoying, so she can go too. :)

    ReplyDelete