Wednesday, April 13, 2011

31 Weeks!

Wow, another week with inside babies! I'm feeling so thankful. :) A bit of cabin fever going on, but still thankful, nonetheless.

So, let's see.. what sort of updates do I have? I had a growth ultrasound last week and it went fabulous. My cervix is still stable, and the girls are growing right on track. Emma was an estimated 3lbs 5oz, and Harlow was an estimated 3lbs 11oz.

I had a regular OB visit yesterday & my OB told me if I get another good cervix check next week, she's letting me go out to dinner! And she told me I can sit in my backyard for an hour or two every day to get some sun! Yes, I really do appreciate the little things. ;)

If I make it to 34 weeks (only 3 weeks away!) she'll probably take me off bed rest completely!! For some reason I'm dieing to take a trip to Target, of all things. So when she told me that I thought in my head YES! Target here I come!

The only bit of bad news I got was that I had to start a medication for gestational diabetes. :( I was really hoping to avoid that, but my fasting numbers have been consistently on the high side. Hopefully the medication does the trick and keeps everything under control. You KNOW I'll be splurging on some ridiculous dessert after I have the babies. :)

The girls are rockin' and rollin' in my belleh all.the.time.. it's the craziest thing having 4 arms and 4 legs kicking and punching. Feeling their little body parts poking out all over the place, Dan & I trying to figure out what we're feeling. By far the coolest thing about pregnancy so far.

That's all for now.. the nursery is 99% done, but now it's filled with gifts from the shower that need to be put away. So, nursery pictures still to come!

1 comment:

  1. Babies keep on cooking! Can't wait to see the nursery pictures...

    ReplyDelete