Thursday, April 7, 2011

Baby Shower!

I had my shower this past weekend & it went great! I have to say, it was SO nice to get dolled up since for the past month I've been living in my yoga pants & a pony tail! The shower had a peace/love theme, it was held at my house, and thrown by a few good friends. I was worried it was going to rain, but the sun came out and I even got a little tan on my shoulders! They played Beatles and Led Zeppelin, the decorations were bright, and we had Mexican food from one of my favorite local spots.

It was so special having my friends & family around me, there to celebrate the girls. I've been dreaming of my baby shower for so long now.. sometimes I still can't believe our dream has come true.

Alright, picture time! 














How white are my legs?? Whoah. Ok, and the 2nd to last pic I'm holding 2 home made quilts that my Sister made the girls. It might be hard to see, but I'm also holding 2 little brown bunnies that she made out of my late Grandpa's old shirt. Tear jerker! Not only did she make the girls the beautiful quilts and rabbits, but she made us bibs, burp cloths, car seat tents, a breastfeeding cover.. and I'm sure I'm missing something. So talented!

We received so many wonderful gifts from our friends & family.. everyone was so generous! And let me tell you, Emma & Harlow will be the best dressed babies I know. :)

6 comments:

  1. Everything looked perfect! And you are glowing, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looked beautiful! Love the things your sister made and the baskets with the twins names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful. And it looks like such a lovely shower! And your grass is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the theme and you look adorable, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing Lolo! I'm so glad you had the perfect shower, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! I love those cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete