Thursday, March 31, 2011

29 Weeks!

Technically 29 weeks, 1 day. woot! Our next milestone is 32 weeks so 3 weeks to go. I'm treating every day that goes by as a gift & I can't tell you how thrilled I am to still have inside babies. :)

I had my mani/pedi today at home and it was heaven! My legs are sore from being sedentary for so long, so the best part was the leg massage. aaaaaah. And the pampering doesn't end there! One of my girlfriends is paying her roommate/hairdresser to come over before my shower on Sunday to blow dry & style my hair. Yay! I DESPISE blow drying my long, thick hair.. so I'm really looking forward to having someone do it for me. I'm spoiled, but I think I deserve a little spoiling right now. :)

And I can't tell you how excited I am for my shower! I've been looking forward to it since before I even got pregnant. I know it's going to be a special day celebrating the twins, getting to spend time with my best friends and a couple family members. I got the o.k. from my OB to sit the whole time, vs. being in a recliner.. so I can wear my dress. yay!

In other baby related news I have two head down babies.. at least as of my last ultrasound. So now I have to seriously think about c-section vs. vaginal delivery. I'm leaning more towards a vaginal delivery IF they both stay head down. I wouldn't be surprised if Harlow (baby B) has flipped back up.. she's such a wiggle worm. Sometimes it looks like she's going to just rip right out of my belly. I love that the girls move around so much though. Now when we press down on their feet or hands they press back! It's the coolest thing EVER. I know it will be something I miss when they're outside babies.

No pics to share today, but stay tuned for lots of pics next week. I should have my nursery done soon, and of course I'll have shower pics to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment