Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Freedom tastes gooood


No pony tail or yoga pants, and make-up on... means one thing.. I'm going out! Dan took this picture of me and my 32 1/2 week belleh right before going out to dinner. WOOT!

Dinner was fan-freaking-tastic. We went to a steakhouse and I indulged in filet mignon, garlic mashed potatoes & salad. And I just couldn't resist sharing a dessert with Dan. My blood sugar was a bit high afterwards, but nothing major, and the dessert was soooo good. The whole meal was delicious! I can't tell you how nice it was to get out of the house for a couple of hours. I felt like a normal person, out in the real world. It's weird how being cooped up in your house for weeks can make you feel so disconnected.

Hopefully there will be more trips outside of my house to come. If things continue going well I should be off bed rest sooooon!

A few other random pregnancy related updates.. my belly button has officially popped. It's not sticking out like crazy, but it's definitely out. Weird! I have a couple little stretch marks on the very bottom of my belly, but other than that most of the stretch marks are at the top of my thighs. Again, weird. Pregnancy is so weird, right? Sleep is getting harder & harder. The other night I think I might have broken some sort of record for how many times I got up to pee.. it was at least 6 times throughout the night.

Exciting stuff, eh? Like I said before, I don't have a whole lot of excitement in my life right now! The nursery is pretty much done though so I'm going to take pics and post those this week. yay!

3 comments: