Friday, May 6, 2011

10lbs 3oz

10lbs 3oz... that's how much baby I have in my belleh right now! Emma is estimating 5lbs1oz, Harlow is 5lbs2oz. The estimates can be off a bit, so they could be a bit smaller, or a bit bigger. I'm THRILLED to think there's a good chance I'd deliver 5lb babies right now though. And the doctor said if I make it to 38 weeks there's a good chance I'll have 7lb babies!! :)

In other good news, I'm freeeeee. No more strict bed rest! I got to take my trip to Target and while it was awesome being out in the real world, it was exhausting. I guess being off of your feet for so long really takes it toll! Well, that and carrying around over 10lbs of baby.

I have more doctor appointments now.. 2 NSTs a week and I'll see my OB once or twice a week as well. I have one more growth ultrasound scheduled for 38 weeks, if I make it that far.

My private labor class is this Sunday at our house and I'm really looking forward to it. I could go into labor any day now, and I think having some knowledge of what to expect is going to calm some of my nerves. Every time I think about how close we are, I get butterflies!

Ok, now for my recent obsession. If anyone asks me if I'm craving anything, this is what I tell them:


Arnold Palmers!!!! Yum. A couple times a week I'll have Dan pick me up a large Iced Tea, and I'll mix some of the tea with some crystal light lemonade (sugar free for the GD!). So freakin' good, and the tea usually lasts me a couple of days since I'm mixing it with the lemonade. Arnold Palmers have always been my fave, but now I love them more than ever. That & just straight up iced tea.

Another thing I just discovered..



Sugar free, but it tastes JUST like Kool-Aid. Promise. So good, and it's a nice little break from plain water all day.

Happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, this is too funny because I have been going through Arnold Palmers like it's my job this past week. I am in love with them!!

    ReplyDelete