Thursday, February 18, 2010

And the award goes to..

Meeeee! :) I was given this award by two good friends of mine, Lyse (livelaughloveandmore) and Kate (waiting is the hardest thing). Thanks ladies!



Now according to this award rule, I need to list 7 interesting facts about myself. I really do have a very simple (boring) life, so this might be hard for me. Geez, I need to get a life! Oh well, here you go..

1) I was a vegetarian for about 8 years, and a vegan for a few months. Then I met Dan and all that went out the window.

2) I played Softball for about 10 years, and I was quite good. Not long after being in High School, I decided it would be better for me to get a job and hang out with my friends.

3) I seriously can't even remember a time that I have changed a babies diaper. I assume I have at some point in my life..but maybe not. hm..

4) It freaks me out to be stuck in traffic, underneath an overpass of a freeway. I will purposely leave a huge gap between me and the car in front of me, or ride the car infront of me's ass just to avoid being stuck under the overpass. I live in California people..have you seen photos of the Northridge earthquake?

5) I started working full time straight out of high school & never went to college (unless you count the years I spent going to community college part time, while working full time). I've worked incredibly hard to get where I'm at because I knew not having a degree would work against me.

6) I think I'm addicted to reality t.v. I will DVR just about any of them including.. AI, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, The Little Couple, Bad Girls Club (don't judge), Amazing Race, 16 And Pregnant, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, & Top Chef. I'm SURE I'm leaving a long list of them out. UGH. I have a problem, right? On a side note, I also have the first season of Small Wonder sitting in my Netflix queue right now. Remember Vicki the robot? Love it.

7) I have many "blonde moments", as Dan likes to call them. I could definitely write a list of my blonde moments that would be longer than this list, but I won't. I'll keep those to myself for now. :)

Now, here are seven blogs that I nominate for this award:
The Things in My Life
Sazzaland
Our New Journey
Hope for Hunter
Little Bit of Us And Baby Too!
Em & M, Plain or Peanut?
A Healthier Me And Maybe Baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment