Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Birthday Boy!

First things first, the follistim + TI cycle was a big fat fail. There's been a lot of crying, pouting, and feeling sorry for myself this week, but I won't make this my woe is me post. Today is Dan's 31st Birthday, so in honor of that, I'm dedicating this post to him.

Since he turned 31 today, here's a list of 31 reasons why I love & adore him.

1. He's an awesome cook (which comes in handy since I'm not so great)
2. He loves our two dogs like they were our kids
3. He's my fish - he loves the water and will jump in no matter how deep or cold
4. He's hot (especially his tats and his infectious smile)
5. He loves to sing and wishes he had an American Idol worthy voice
6. When he sings he makes up his own (often dirty) lyrics
7. He's passionate about every hobby he's ever been interested in
8. He's Mr.Fix-It.. which also leads to...
9. Manly man hands. Big and rough. Just like man hands should be
10. He's a steak & potatoes (& scotch) kind of guy
11. He loves his Mom, and has a great relationship with her
12. He dreams big
13. He's a great spooner/cuddler
14. He tells me how beautiful he thinks I am (especially when I'm sporting p.j's, no makeup & a ponytail)
15. His feelings get hurt if he doesn't get a kiss when he picks me up from work or right before going to bed
16. He'll root for the Chargers, even though he's a 49rs fan
17. He'll watch cheesy shows & movies with me (& then tells me to never tell anyone about it. oops)
18. He can make a mean dirty martini (extra dirty please) & bloody mary
19. He likes playing our wedding song on car rides
20. He calls me his principessa
21. He loves random slow dancing in the living room (along with twirls & dips)
22. He's not afraid to try anything new in life
23. He's a goof-ball
24. He gets fired up over politics
25. He can take it like a man when I beat him at darts or dominoes
26. He makes me feel safe (even on the back of his motorcycle..well, sort of)
27. He puts up with me when I've had way too much wine
28. He makes me homemade chicken soup when I'm sick
29. He tells me he loves me multiple times a day
30. He knows how to make me smile when I'm sad
31. When it finally does happen, he's going to be the BEST Daddy in the world

I love you Dan.. Happy Birthday!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww...how sweet! Happy Birthday Dan! It's Andrew's bday on Saturday so I just might steal your idea;)

    P.S. I hope you get this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so sweet! I'm totally going to steal your idea on David's birthday, too, hehe. :) Tell Dan I said Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys should both steal it! I copy/pasted it on to a word doc, added a fun Happy Birthday pic on the top, and changed all the "He's" to "You". He LOVED it! He said it's the best gift he's ever received, and I think he read it like 3 times. haha.

    ReplyDelete