Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Slooooow

That's exactly how this week is going. I'm 7dpo today, and I have one week to go before testing time. So far I have no phantom symptoms, which could be bad..could be good. No clue. I just really wish the next week will fly by so I can just get this over with.

Another thing going slow - losing any weight! It's completely my fault though. I started off really well, working out and eating really healthy, but the past couple weeks I've avoided the gym. I really don't have any great excuse. I used doctor's appointments,  friends visiting from out of town, and a week long rain storm as my excuses. As if it was raining in the gym.

Now this week I have an actual, valid excuse. I'm sick. Not pukeymightbepregnant sick.. I woke up with a sore throat Sunday morning and have just felt like crap since. I'm feeling better today than yesterday, so my hope is I'll be back at the gym tomorrow, Thursday at the latest. I also have this fear that being sick or working out, will get in the way of implantation or something. I know I know.. that's probably silly. I'm just overthinking everything right now because I don't want something I do to prevent anything from happening.

Maybe I can just quarantine myself to my bedroom until Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment