Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Here we go again!

Today was my cd3 u/s, b/w & talk with the doc. I asked him if there's any reason why the IUI wouldn't have worked & he said no.. but I still only have about a 20% chance with it. So, unexplained. I'm used to that by now.

Anyways, our plan for this next IUI is basically the same as the last. I started my follistim injection tonight and most likely I'll be adding the other two injections this weekend. Believe it or not, the IUI is NEXT WEEK. Most likely the end of the week.. Thursday or Friday. But still, it's next week. Funny how the time leading up to the IUI flies by, and then the time between the IUI and finding out if it worked draaaags.

Fingers crossed that the IUI is next Friday, and not Thursday though. My RE is going out of town and won't get back until Thursday. He has a partner that can do the IUI if need be, but I'm SO comfortable with him and I really don't want the added stress of having someone else do it.

Lastly, he asked me if my meds are OOP and when I said yes he pulled out a sample 600iu of Follistim! That should be all I need and saves me $500! Yep, my RE seriously rocks. So our trip to the pharmacy for everything else was $350, instead of the expected $850.

Of course Dan and I had dentist appointments this afternoon and Dan needed a deep cleaning plus a night guard. Grand total is somewhere around $600. Oh world, you're just so hilarious, aren't you?

The good news is they were FINALLY able to numb my tooth and get my dental work done. YAY! And in about 2 weeks Dan and I will be sporting matching night guards to bed at night. Geek chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment