Friday, May 7, 2010

IUI#1 = FAIL

Sigh.

I really thought THIS was it. I thought to myself, "how can I have multiple eggs, 82 million sperm, and NOT be pregnant?". But I was wrong.

I took a test at 13dpiui and there was that one lone line I'm so used to seeing. Except this time was different. It hurt more than any other negative test I've seen before because I was SO hopeful. I shrugged it off like it was no big deal. Then I got in the shower and I cried. I got out of the shower, put my robe on, flopped back in bed and cried. I cried and cried and cried.

And as if things didn't suck enough already, per doctor's orders I'm to test again tomorrow morning, and if it's still negative I can stop taking my progesterone. Which means AF will most likely show on Sunday.. Mother's Day. Yippee.

I let myself have a good cry. I felt sorry for myself. I felt angry, sad, and broken. But as a good friend always says.. onwards! I'm moving on and I'm ready to give this another try.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'n so sorry sweetie ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS- sorry about the other comment, I was typing and my computer went nuts and I didn't think it posted :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry hun (((hugs)))!

    ReplyDelete