Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thankful

I just want to take a moment to express how thankful I am for the friends I've met through theBump. At first I figured the "Getting Pregnant" board would be a great place to get some good info and share some laughs with some online peeps.

Well, something else happened.

I found myself there longer than I really ever wanted to be.. but you know what? I've made some great friendships. I have "e-friends" that I consider true, blue girlfriends of mine. Some of them are still struggling to get pregnant, some are pregnant, and some have babies.

They root for me, they cheer for me, they listen to me, and they cry with me. A few of these girlfriends sent me these beautiful flowers after our loss..



I was so touched and grateful to have such thoughtful people in my life. People who can understand exactly how I feel, and who would do anything they can to put a smile on my face.

I consider myself extremely lucky to have them in my life, and hopefully they feel the same way about me.

Love you ladies :) xoxoxo

6 comments:

  1. That was so sweet of them to send you flowers! I am very grateful to have met you on the bump and consider you a friend :) **BIG HUGS**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Sug did a great job picking those lovely flowers. Beautiful flowers for a gorgeous girl, inside and out. I love you too baby cakes and truly treasure our friendship. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful arrangement and very thoughful of them! We truely are a close knit bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll always be cheering and rooting for you! xoxoxo Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of love, Lololololololololololo!

    ReplyDelete