Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A bet

I'm going to make a bet right now that I'm going to see another BFN on Thursday. I hope I lose, but I have a feeling I won't.

I started getting my hopes up when I was waking up around 3:00 A.M every morning feeling like I was hungover, even though I haven't been drinking any alcohol. And yesterday when I noticed I hadn't felt any of the normal pre-period cramps, I thought maybe THIS is it! Well, then my body decided to give me a big ol' F.U. back and those cramps were here by the evening.

I know it's not over until I see that BFN, but there's nothing really giving me any hope right now. Everything feels pretty much exactly like all of my other 20 or so cycles, and I'm 12dpiui. sigh.

Well, let me at least try to look on the bright side of this. I leave for a week long vacation this Saturday. The vino and I will be BFF's all week. We'll be moving on to IVF with a wonderful clinic that has one of the best success rates nationwide. I won't mention the down side which is that I'll be with a 4 month old baby during my entire vacation, and I have no clue how we'll be paying for IVF (a minor detail, no?). Oh wait.. I said I wouldn't mention those things, huh? Oops. Well, I promise to at least focus on those positives, and not dwell on the negatives.

'til Thursday...

2 comments:

  1. I am praying that you get your BFP this thursday friend! ((BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just think you're wrong this time. I am keeping you in my prayers. xoxo

    ReplyDelete