Monday, June 28, 2010

Success!

I did it! I actually went out and found a bathing suit that doesn't make me look like a cow! Behold the La Blanca by Rod Beattie One Piece Bandeau Swimsuit, otherwise known as the most expensive swimsuit I've ever bought...



Isn't it puuurdy? This itty bitty pic doesn't do it justice, so I included a linky above just in case you want to check it out. It was $109.00 but it was worth every penny. If you have a large chest and you're self conscious about your tummy, this is the suit for you. Those straps come off, but with my huge boobies, I definitely will be wearing that strap. I'm even considering taking it to a tailor to have them shorten it a bit. Just to give me a little extra oompf. :)

It comes in some other colors but I went for the black.. between the ruching and the color and the fit.. I actually feel comfy in this suit! Hallelujah!

Oh, my one complaint.. I read it in the reviews and it's confirmed. You must buy it in a size larger than your normal size. UGH. Not cool Rod Beattie, not cool. You're lucky I fell in love with this bathing suit. If you really want someone to feel good about the suit, make it run large! I was having flash backs of looking for my wedding dress. Do you think maybe the bathing suit and wedding dress makers have some sort of deal with Weight Watchers, or 24 hour Fitness? Hm....

3 comments:

  1. LOL.
    I love the suit!! I want to order it just to wear around the house. No way the world will be seeing me in anything less than a full amish get-up this summer! Rock it Lolo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Kelly! You silly girl. You would look HOT in this suit. I pinky promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute bathing suit!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete