Friday, June 18, 2010

Slacker!

I've been totally neglecting my blog lately. Probably because I don't have a whole lot going on. I do have a better attitude and a better mindset than I did when I wrote that last post. I hate being a negative Nancy, but I'm using this blog as a journal of sorts, and it wouldn't make sense to make everything sunshiny, when in fact I'm having a bad day. But on to the much better news..

IUI #3 is next week! We're pulling out all the stops and doing back-to-back IUIs. That means double the money to shell out (boo) but my RE thinks it will boost our chances of this working. Since this might be our last IUI, I'm willing to do whatever it takes!

Now on to the part that makes me a bit nervous...

My RE thinks we'll be going into the IUI with 6 mature follies. I know there's a lot of controversy over this out there, but I've had the selective reduction discussion with my RE and with my husband, and we're confident moving forward with the IUI. NOTHING has worked up to this point, so we feel like it's a risk we really have to take. I'm not going to spell anything out here. I can assure you I will not be the next Octomom. I'll just leave it at that.

3 comments:

  1. I just know this is your cycle. I totally feel it. I will be rooting for you the whole way my love!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, love! I'm with lyse, I feel it, too!! <3

    ReplyDelete