Friday, June 4, 2010

My favorite Okie

This little man named Severin (sorry Brooke..love you too.hehe), known to me as my nephew. :)



It was love at first sight. He's so cute, so cuddly, and so sweet. I just wanted to put him in my luggage and take him back to San Diego with me at the end of our trip. That's probably not o.k. with my sister, huh? Darn.

Here's a pic of me and the cutie patootie, snoozing away. He was pretty good at that.


Ooo, and another thing I fell in love with while in Oklahoma.. FRIED PICKLES! Why oh why did I not try these sooner? Well, I made up for that by eating them twice while we were there. YUM!


Oh and p.s.. I get to mark off visiting a state I've never been to before, from my list!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, my son is an Okie. A bonified, Oklahoma-born Okie. I guess I hadn't really thought of it before. Well, he'll still always be my little Portland baby to me! :)

    He misses you, by the way! He was super cranky after you left (I think he was confused by your absence), and - seriously - he keeps staring at that orange puzzle picture of you on my wall!! :)

    ReplyDelete