Tuesday, June 8, 2010

3rd times a charm?

I really hope this saying is correct because we're moving on to IUI#3. :(

Some days I'm in such disbelief.
I can't believe we had to see an RE after a year of trying.
I can't believe the 4 cycles of clomid didn't work.
I can't believe the injectables + TI cycle didn't work.
I can't believe IUI#1 didn't work.
I can't believe IUI#2 didn't work.
I can't believe we're thisclose to IVF.

In October 2008 I would have pictured us right now with an actual baby in our arms.. maybe even a baby that was already crawling and eating homemade baby food.

Maybe that was naive, but I certainly never would have thought we'd be where we are right now.

3 comments:

  1. I hope it is lucky #3!!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for you, hun. When we had to jump straight to IVF, it freaked me out. But the process itself wasn't nearly as bad as I anticipated. I hope it doesn't come to that for you, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lolo!! I'm praying that lucky #3 is it for you!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete