Thursday, January 20, 2011

19 weeks!

Well, technically I'm a day late so I'm 19 weeks, 1 day. Half baked!!! Can you believe it? I sure can't. It seems like time is flying by ever since 1st tri ended.

One thing I've realized since finding out we're having 2 girls.. I need to hide my debit card! Buying baby clothes has become addicting, and I need some intervention. For reals.

But check out the cuteness:



A baby peacoat?? Ridic. And this picture doesn't even do it justice.



A brown corduroy dress with a giraffe on it. Not in the picture is the little matching giraffe print headband.



This one says Peace, Love, and has little peace signs all over. I can't wait for some chubby legs to poke out from the bottom. :)

Here's my 19 week bump pic:


Quiz Time!

How far along: 19 weeks!

Size of baby: Two mango's!

Total weight gain/loss: I've gained about 2 lbs .. next weigh in is Monday, and I'm positive that # has gone up.

Maternity Clothes: Yep.. almost all bottoms are maternity, tops & dresses are a mix of maternity & non-maternity.

Gender: Two sweet little ladies

Movement: Still feeling the flutters and I'm 99% sure I'm also feeling them kick now. So exciting!
Sleep: eh.. still just o.k. I've been flip flopping a lot, but I'm still sleeping most of the night.

What I miss: hm.. at the moment I honestly can't think of anything. I love being pregnant.

Cravings: This week I've been on a sugar kick and I NEED to stop.
Symptoms: Just the acid reflux, but it's not as bad as last week.

Milestone: I found my first few stretch marks. :( And they're not even on my belly! I've got a couple right about my left butt cheek (sexy) and a couple on the very top of my left leg. Weird. A better milestone to mention again is of course being officially 1/2 baked. woot!

Best Moment this Week: Finding out we're having 2 girls, shopping for baby clothes, and ordering our stroller! I'll write more on this when it arrives in the mail. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. So adorable Lolololo! :)
    So I nominated you for a Stylish Blog Award.... the details are in my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolo you look amazing! OMG that pea coat is amazing. I am not shopping the baby clothes as boy clothes isn't that cute... lol

    ReplyDelete