Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holy crap, I suck at blogging

If anyone is still out there reading.. hello! Long time no see! Seriously, I've been a bad bad blogger.

I've been busy with the holidays, work, and sick with a cold for the past 2 weeks, but honestly I think it's just been weird transitioning my blog from IF to pregnancy. Not that I ONLY used to talk about our struggles getting pregnant, but it was obviously a big part of my life, and so it was a big part of my blog.

Now that I'm pregnant I should be filling out that weekly quiz, putting up a Guess the Sex poll, and posting belly pics. I'm over the moon to be pregnant, but for some reason I've been doing a crappy job at documenting everything. Especially since there's a good chance this will be the only time I go through a pregnancy.

So, going forward I'm promising myself to be better at documenting the rest of my pregnancy. If you can believe it I'm only about a week or two away from being 1/2 baked! I'm 17 weeks today.. time is flying by. We find out the sex of the babies next Friday and my belly is growing at a rapid pace.

Here's proof:
Please excuse the I'm not feeling well, so I'm not doing my hair, and my face looks extra puffy look.

The babies are doing well, I'm doing well (besides the nasty neverending cold), and we're just truckin' along. More frequent updates to follow! Maybe I'll even start that infamous quiz..

4 comments:

  1. LOLO!! I have been wondering where you've been! You look beautiful and I love the bump! So glad to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you again!! You look amazing and I can't wait to find out the sexes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same thing happened to me during my pregnancy. I had written so much about IF, I wasn't sure what to write about! Look forward to finding out what you're having.

    ReplyDelete