Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's St. Patrick's Day today, so bring on the beer & corned beef! When I say corned beef I mean this:
Yep, smartie pants over here forgot regular corned beef is an all day crock-pot event & no corned beef was bought. Every year we (by we I mean Dan) make corned beef in the crock-pot, boiled potatoes, and cabbage. And of course I forego my red wine and drink beer instead. Instead of completely throwing our tradition out the window, I think I'll buy one of these cans o'beef and whip something up. If anyone has any clever ideas, throw them my way please!

Today is also rubella vaccination day. damn. I'm wearing green though so hopefully I'll get a little luck o' the Irish and it won't hurt. And if it does I'll be following it up with some cold beer anyways. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment