Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rubella?!?!

Don't worry, I don't have German Measles.. but apparently I'm not immuned to it. I'm pretty sure I would have received the vaccination when I was a kid, but apparently it's one that can eventually wear off. Who knew?

Anyways, I have to get vaccinated since if I were to get rubella while pregnant it can harm the fetus. The actual chances of me getting rubella is soooo slim, but better safe than sorry. Plus, with more & more people not vaccinating their children the chances of them getting rubella and passing it on to someone is more likely.

Getting the vaccination = no big deal, BUT now I have to wait a whole cycle after getting the vaccination before we can do the IUI. Major bummer. I'm SO ready to get this show on the road and now I have to wait until some time around the end of April to do our first IUI. UGH.

This is definitely a test of my patience.

I just have to add this cartoon because..well, wtf? Rubella Credit Card? No clue what it is, but I think I deserve one.

No comments:

Post a Comment