Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Forward

The clocks were moved forward an hour which means two things: 1) My body needs to get the message & catch up 2) Spring is just around the corner - woot! (this is also apparent by the gorgeous weather & the lizard Cali had in her mouth today. ew)

Today also marked the failure of our hail mary cycle & the beginning of our "avoid getting pregnant" cycle. boo. Our first IUI cycle (& hopefully the only one) will start mid-April. More daily injections, more shoving progesterone up my vag twice a day, but I'm SO excited.

Now the plan for the next month is to keep busy so it will fly by, and enjoy our official ttc (forced) break. I'll be making an official on paper list of things to do (of course) but here's an idea of what I plan on doing to keep me busy:

1) Spring cleaning - & a vow to use my shark steam mop once a week!
2) Starting my veggie garden - this one will take $ to build the beds and buy the veggies, but I reeeally want to try to get this goal accomplished.
3) Golf lessons - already scheduled for next Sunday! Hopefully this will also be followed by many trips to the driving range.
4) A weekend with my BFF - can't wait!! She's coming to San Diego at the end of March and there will be wine-a-flowin'!!
5) Working out - I figure if I have to wait to do the IUI I can try to lose as much weight as possible for the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment