Monday, August 22, 2011

A day at the bay

I had one of those weekends that reminds me why I love living in San Diego. Despite the cost of living! We loaded up the car .. two babies, two dogs, two beach chairs, one big diaper bag, a cooler & a bucket of chicken.. and we headed to Fiesta Island.

It was the first official beach trip for the girls, and even though they just hung out in the back of the Tahoe the whole time, they got to enjoy the fresh ocean breeze. I can't wait until the girls are old enough to play in the sand & the water.

Here's a little photo montage of our day at the bay..

Getting ready to head out!

Enjoying the breeze (they were facing the water)

Dan & the dogs played in the water



The girls & I hung out




The dogs eventually pooped out


And so did Emma & Harlow

Which meant time for Dan & I to stick our feet in the sand

And relax with an adult beverage :)


The End.

3 comments:

  1. awww too cute... my future daughter in laws!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks divine!!!!!!!!! They are so adorable btw, such cuties!

    ReplyDelete