Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Harlow

Harlow,
My chunky monkey. You are SO full of personality, I can't stand it. You've been a bit of a drama queen from the moment you were born. When you're upset, you REALLY let everyone know it. And when you're happy you're SO happy.. almost giddy. The expressions you make are pretty awesome. I've tried to capture as many of them on camera as I can because I don't want to forget all the silly faces you make. I think the best is when I pull you from your swing or car seat after a nap & you streeeetch. The most exaggerated stretch I think I've ever seen. You scrunch up your face, twist your head to the side, and your arms go over your head. It's adorable.

You like to cuddle a lot more than your sister does. One of my favorite memories of your life as a newborn will always be those times you'd snuggle right into my chest and doze off. I never would have thought having drool all over me would make me so happy. :)

You're really starting to become a chatter box. I can put you on your play mat and you'll talk and talk to yourself for awhile. Smiling, coo'ing, making silly sounds. And you're a trickster! You have a new game where you'll fuss in your swing or your crib and when I get there you smile huge & get a look on your face that totally says "haha, Mommy.. I tricked you!". Daddy & I already know you're going to be a handful. I think you're going to be the comedian and the goof ball. I can't wait to see if I'm right! Oh, and you love bath time! Both you & your sister love being in the water.. I think you'll be fishies like your Dad.

I'm still trying to decide if you look like me or Daddy. You have less hair than Emma, but it's lighter. Your eyes are still that newborn blue/gray color, so we'll see if you end up with blue eyes like me, or brown like your Dad. Maybe an in between green.. that's my guess! You have chubby cheeks and I think I kiss them about a million times a day. I hope you never get sick of me doing that.. my guess is you will. :) You have an adorable turned up nose, and a big mouth like me.  :) 

I love you so much, Harlow Jane, and can't wait to see you & your personality grow!

love,
Mommy










2 comments:

  1. lol that's all I got. She is super cute reminds me of my chunky monkey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are beautiful, Lolo! I love these letters to them - two months already! :)

    ReplyDelete