Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to me..Happy Birthday to me..

Happy Birthday to Loloooo.. Happy Birthday to ME!! (you have to sing that to the tune of the Happy Birthday song, k?)

Yep, it's my Birthday! I turned 29 today, so I'm officially on my last year of my 20's. This makes me a little sad, but I'm excited to see what my 30's has to offer (hopefully just good stuff please).

Today's been a good day so far. I went to Starbucks this morning and the guy I held the door open for said "thanks Miss".. instead of the usual "ma'am" that I've been getting lately. Made me feel 21 again. HA. Some co-workers bought me lunch, made me brownies, and got me a card. Unfortunately I have to go pay my property taxes on the way home from work today (GAH.. why do they have to be due today of all days. Doesn't the city of San Diego know what sorts of bday gifts I could buy myself with all that mula???), but tonight a friend of mine is taking me out. Woot! The original plan was a romantic dinner with Dan, but he had to go away on business (waaaah), so my friend is filling in while he's gone. Yippee!! :) All in all, it's been a good day.

So here's to age 29 being the best year ever..CHEERS!

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated B-day! Hope you had as wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I'm late, but it sounds like you had a fantastic birthday! I gotta tell you, I love my thirties more than my twenties, hands down!

    ReplyDelete