Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big day. The day I've been waiting for (so patiently) the last few months when a work trip and then a rubella vaccination pushed things back. Our first IUI is TOMORROW.

I'm such a big ball of nervousness and excitement, all rolled into one. I wouldn't bet my bottom dollar that there will be sun tomorrow (we're in the middle of a little storm), but I am lovin' tomorrow. Shout out to my homegirl Annie. :)




I had my last u/s & b/w this morning. According to my RE I have 2 definite follies and most likely 2 more that should release an egg. First thought was "eek..quads?!" but I asked him if 4 were too many and he said no. I'm trusting him and I know that anything more than twins is still a really slim possibility. Shit, it's been 1.5 years and I can't get pregnant with ONE, so I'm not worried. We'll cross that bridge if we have to.

I asked him what an ideal sperm count would be and he said they like to see over 10mil (I believe that's pre-wash). Then he looked at our s/a results (which I never saw before.. I was only told they were fine) and said "Oh, that won't be an issue. He had 176 million." Whaaaa? I'm thinking to myself: a) that's awesome, and b) how the HELL am I not pregnant yet?" haha. Fingers crossed that his results will be just as great tomorrow.

So, tomorrow it is. ::fingers & toes crossed::

5 comments:

  1. Pssst! Neil's SA was the same number. My follie check was the same. You have great odds. I am SO rooting for you! Good luck good luck good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything crossed for you!!!!! Good luck lady!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I'm praying for you today. Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending lots of prayer to you! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're in my thoughts & prayers, good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete