Friday, April 2, 2010

It's April!

And that means a few things in the near future:

* Property taxes are due. booooo.
* I'm going to be an Auntie!
* IUI#1!

My plan to keep busy and have fun worked, and March flew by. I crossed a few things off my list:

* I tried Bikram Yoga (we have a love/hate relationship)
* I went to a Comedy show
* I took a golf lesson
* Took Dan out for prime rib

I also pretended I was 21 again last weekend when my best friend came down to San Diego. There were tequila shots, a pitcher of mimosas, and giant beers. Enough said.

Oh, and I did become an Aunt already to a beautiful Niece, Olivia May. Dan's sister had her last weekend and I can't wait to meet her in July.  I'm going to become an Aunt again some time this month when my older sister gives birth. This time a Nephew, and I'll meet him in May. yay!

I'm still about a week and 1/2 away from this break cycle being over, but I'm sure that will fly by and our IUI cycle will begin! The thought of daily injections, progesterone suppositories, and shelling out about $500 has never been more exciting. And Dan is actually more excited then I am! Being the true optimist that he is, he's absolutely convinced the IUI will work for us. I hope he's right, but I'll start mentally preparing myself for either situation.

In the meantime, TEQUILA!! I kid. I kid.

4 comments:

  1. oh, mimosas. i heart you.

    yeah and the last 24 is about enough to make me cry.

    and finally, here's to IUI#1. this is it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How exciting about the IUI coming up! I have a good feeling about this for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys!!! Hope you both are right. :)

    & Kate..I will seriously cry real tears if they kill off Jack on the last episode. **R.I.P. 24**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck on your upcoming IUI!

    ReplyDelete