Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 38..

And my period is still missing.

I'm totally convinced now that I didn't ovulate this cycle (damn chemical pregnancy), so I probably won't start my period until I get some meds from my RE. I'm totally kicking myself now for not temping or buying more OPKs.

My plan is to re-test this Wednesday, and then call my RE to let him know I'm not pregnant, and I haven't started my period yet. Fingers crossed that he doesn't make me wait the typical 60 days to give me something! I'm thinking maybe he'll have me come in for blood work just to be sure. All I know is I'm so ready to get the next IUI going.. this delay is seriously annoying.

In other news, we've got lots of progress on our house project. Two out of three bedrooms are painted, the wainscoting is thisclose to being complete, and I've got the 1st coat of paint on the guest bedroom furniture. I wish I would have taken more before pics, but I didn't.. oh well. I'll be sure to post the after pics once everything is complete, and you'll just have to take my word for it that it's a million times better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment