Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thank You.. Thursday

Thank you..

Marielle, for donating 600iu of follistim to me, since I'm OOP. She's a bumpie who struggled to get pregnant, eventually did IVF, and is now about 18 weeks pregnant. I'm SO incredibly grateful for her generosity. Those of you who aren't familiar with the price of these meds (it's ridiculous), that little tiny vile of medicine would have cost me close to $600.00. In-sane.

Thank you.. 

Co-worker at extension 5605. I don't know who you are, but you & your WWJD? notepad, rock.


We have a food bandit at work who likes to eat other people's food. Subway sandwiches, burritos with bites already taken from it, frozen yogurt, and the list could go on. They really have a love for Subway though because if you buy a foot long and stick one 1/2 in the fridge, you have about a 50% chance that it will be there the next day.

Seriously food bandit, before you take that sandwich..think to yourself... WWJD? Now step away from my turkey & avocado on wheat.

Thank you..

Project Runway, for giving me something to look forward to tonight. I seriously love this show..




Auf Wiedersehen!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lolo! You're more than welcome. I'm finally catching up on blogs that I follow and had to stop by! Good luck with your IVF!

    ReplyDelete