Friday, August 20, 2010

Everything BUT foodie Friday

I'm skipping Foodie Friday this week because I just have WAY too much going on this week to even be concerned with food, and I have a couple updates to share instead.

I'll start with the bad news. My baseline u/s was this morning and it turns out I have a huge cyst, which is basically the aftermath of my chemical pregnancy. boo. So, now the plan is to get on birth control for the next couple weeks, and hopefully that will shrink it.

I stop my last pill on Labor Day, and my next u/s is on September 10th. Fingers & toes crossed that we can start our 4th IUI cycle then. Now, someone remind me how to use b.c again.. it's been about 3 years since I've taken it!

That's the bad news, and here's the good news.. Check out my new ride!!


Isn't it cute??!! Oh wait.. NOT cute.. Dan doesn't approve of me using that word to describe a car he'll sometimes drive. It's AWESOME. It's a 2010 Rav4, and we're leasing it. We traded Dan's Jeep in for it and while our payments are only a couple bucks less than the Jeep's, we're going to save A LOT of money in gas each month. And we have 2 years free maintenance.. which even includes oil changes. Score!

It surprisingly has lots of power, and lots of room.. I've only had it less than 24 hours, but I'm already in love with it.

So, between a new car and the fact that in about 7 hours I'll be sitting in the backyard, drinking a huge glass of wine, laughing & catching up with my bestie, this is day is not so sucky.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment