Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nightmares

I've been having nightmares every.single.night for about a week now. I'm over it.

There was one about me having a baby boy. I was breastfeeding him and I was thinking "I have no emotional attachment to this baby.. " and I got really sad about it. Oh, and I was living with my parents in the house I grew up in. weird.

Another one I was at work and as I stepped outside the building there was a crazy rain storm. I ran to get to the other building and I was stopped short when I ran into a huuuuge alligator. I ran into the building and I was stuck in there with a bunch of co-workers. I kept thinking "I have to get out of here.. Dan is picking me up right now" and I was frantic.

Last night I had a nightmare that I was witness to something bad and was kidnapped. They took me back to a house where Khloe Kardashian stole my brand new bathing suit. For whatever reason I was super sad about that, even though I was being held captive by these lunatics. Obviously, that makes perfect sense.

So, anyways.. like I said, I'm over it. I hardly ever have nightmares so the fact that I'm getting them every.single.night is really starting to piss me off.

In other craptastic news, I'm not pregnant. I took a test this morning and it was negative. I'm o.k. with it though. I'm looking forward to getting the next IUI under way, and with these renovations going on at our house I'll have something to keep my mind off of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment