Sunday, January 17, 2010

Disappointed

That's the best way I can describe how I feel right now. Cheated. Pissed. Sad. Those are a few other words that describe it. I'm not talking about IF, I'm talking about the Chargers game.



Seriously? Nate Kaeding.. seriously? You missed ALL field goal attempts. That's your JOB. Kick the ball through the posts. And were you guys trying to rack up as many penalties as possible? It sure seemed like it.



And I don't know what's worse, the game, or all the crap talking non-Chargers fans do AFTER the game. Hurry up and get all your douchey comments on Facebook now so we can move on.



sigh.



I had SUCH high hopes for us going to the Super Bowl this year (finally) and we blew it. Big time. I LOVE my Chargers though, and I really hope they can pull it together and come back stronger next season.



Moving right along.. one thing I am looking forward to tonight:



Jack Bauer = Sexy. Turn my frown upside down Jack. And please be more ruthless & kick more ass this season.

4 comments:

  1. I don't follow football, but that's exactly how I felt when the Dodgers lost their chance at the World Series, so I feel your pain. :o(

    I always forget you're a 24 fan, hehe. I didn't even know that show was still on! For me, Monday nights are all about How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Intervention, and Hoarders. I watch too much TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the Bachelor?? Did you give up on that show?

    ReplyDelete
  3. After all the B.S. with what's-his-name changing his mind as a publicity stunt, I 86'ed that show from my TV for eternity. Never again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are far away BFFs for sure! J and I are total 24 fans and have gotten all of our friends hooked as well. We've already watched both premieres, however DVRed them both for a premiere party at our house on Friday. So excited!

    ReplyDelete